65mAh Lithium-ion polymer battery USB charge, up to 4 hours using for 3000 photos on a single full-charge, 8 built-in LEDs, reaching 160lm brightness, with no heat, no red eye.
|Age||16 years, 18 years, 21 years, 25 years, 30 years, 40 years|
|Feature 1||Night using selfie enhancing LED fill-light for any cell phones or tablets with 3 stages adjustable brightness.|
|Feature 2||NO need to install any APP. Easy to use, just clip to the device, then turn on the switch|
|Feature 3||200mAh Lithium-ion polymer battery USB chargeing, up to 3 hours of continious light, with no heat, no red eye, anti glare|
|Feature 4||The beauty of simple. Tiny, ultra-thin and cool design for small devices. Can be easily carried in pocket or bag and shoot anywhere|
NO NEED TO GO TO TOSCHE STATION
R2 units: is there anything those little guys can't do? While we don't yet have the technology in this quadrant of the galaxy for fully-automated repair droids like the R2 units from Star Wars, we can get a portion of the R2's versatility into something small enough to sit in your vehicle's cupholder.
You see, it makes R2-D2 whistle sadly when he sees a device that's run out of power. Make him bloop and bleep happily again by letting him use your vehicle's power to recharge your devices. With him plugged into your 12V vehicle power adapter (cigarette lighter), you can get 2.1 Amps through each of his USB charging ports, which is enough to charge two tablets or smartphones or, well, pretty much anything that charges via USB. What's that, little guy? He says, "Bloop bloop bleep," which we think means "Yay!"
- R2-D2 USB Car Charger
- A ThinkGeek creation and exclusive!
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Compatible with anything that charges via USB (iPhones, smartphones, iPads, tablets, GPSes, etc.) as long as you have the cable
- Two (2) USB charging ports
- Each port provides 2.1 Amps (enough to charge 2 tablets simultaneously)
- R2-D2's dome rotates and lights up; he whistles and beeps (when power is connected and when your device begins to charge; force him to animate by pressing his center button which turns power to the ports on; sounds cannot be turned off)
- Flexible arms allow you to customize him to best fit your vehicle's cupholder
- Blue/red LED inside the front radar eye lens indicates USB port power status
- Dimensions: 5 1/2" tall, 3 1/2" wide at widest, 2" diameter at bottom (to fit cupholder), cable 36" long
- Includes: R2 unit with 2 USB ports, 12V vehicle power adapter (cigarette lighter)