|Age||21 years, 25 years, 30 years, 40 years|
|Feature 1||Makes 12 mouth-watering donuts in minutes|
|Feature 2||Ultra-fast heat up - Get cooking rather than waiting around the kitchen!|
|Feature 3||Power and ready light indicators so you know when it's time to get baking|
|Feature 4||Automatic temperature control to ensure perfect donuts every time!|
The secret of the Death Star was that it looked like one thing, but it was technically another. It looked like a moon hanging there in space, but we know that secretly it was actually a space station. Waffles are a lot like that, too. They look like dessert, all covered with strawberries and whipped cream and chocolate chips and powdered sugar and syrup (well, maybe not all of those at once), but they're technically breakfast. Booyah.
If you're ready to make your kitchen explode with awesome, you need a Death Star Waffle Maker. Plug it in, warm it up, and pour the batter onto the non-stick cooking plates. In just minutes, you'll have golden, delicious waffles, good enough to destroy a planet for. Well, a small one, at least.
And if one side turns out a little funny with bubbles or you overcook it and there's a Dark Side, just flip it over. There's a Concave Dish Composite Beam Superlaser indentation on both cooking plates, so you're covered. And both sides have pockets for your tasty toppings. Just keep in mind when you break out the syrup that it's likely to do its own version of the trench run.
Honestly, there's no need to waffle. You know you want it.
- Death Star Waffle Maker
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Produces a 7" diameter round waffle with two sections
- Non-stick cooking plates duplicate the design on both sides
- Indicators light up when iron is on and when it is at correct temperature
- Materials: Cast aluminum cooking plates
- Dimensions: 8" deep x 10" wide x 4" tall
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Electrical Plug: Type B socket (American, grounded) 110V ~ 60Hz
The alarm goes off. Vader gets up, stretches, and slogs out of bed. He puts on his Star Wars Fleece Robe and his Darth Vader slippers, and heads to the kitchen. Of course he enjoys a cup of Dark Side Roast, but Vader never, EVER starts his day without some toast made in his Star Wars Toaster. And all this inside his meditation chamber! Now you can have a Star Wars Toaster of your own (meditation chamber not included).
Each Star Wars Toaster is molded in sturdy black plastic and meticulously detailed to look Darth Vader's helmet (minus the very top bit). It makes an imposing addition to any kitchen counter. Pop in two pieces of bread, frozen pancakes, hamburger buns, Alderaan muffins, or whatever, and in moments Vader ejects them with "Star Wars" toasted onto one side. Like your toast on the darker side? A handy dial provides temperature adjustment. With the imposing presence of Darth Vader, the Star Wars Toaster will help eaters start their day feeling ready to take over the planet, and anything else that might get in their way.
- Star Wars Toaster that looks like (most of) Darth Vader's head!
- Toasts: Bread, Waffles, English Muffins, Toaster Pastries, etc.
- Toasts "Star Wars" on one side of the bread
- Compact Two-Slice Toaster with Cool-Touch Housing
- Reheat, Defrost, and Quick Stop Functions
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Automatic Manual Switch-Off
- Removable Crumb Tray for Easy Cleaning
- Power Supply: 110-120V 60Hz 570-680W
- Officially-licensed Star Wars food device
- Materials: Plastic exterior
- Weight: approx. 4.1 lbs.
- Dimensions: 12" x 10.7" x 8.4"